- Pornographic (in any means) is barred in our website. We do not encourage Porn.
www.paperpage.in (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.paperpage.in website (the “website service”). The word “You” refers to the user (registered or unregistered, reading “about us” contents and or visiting our website).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. This page sets out how we use and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. We are committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. We may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE PRIVACY STATEMENT TERMS:
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time or whenever you visit either as a guest or as a registered user to ensure that you are happy and agree with any changes being made.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
Generally we may collect your following information:
- name and job title.
- contact details and information (including email address and personal phone numbers).
- research information, white papers, common data, posts, common and research videos, Common and Research audios, files e.t.c…
- demographic information such as postcode/pincode, location, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or advertisements.
- We get the precise location of the user to give them better experience to connect with the friends who are in teh same location. and we collect it only and it's not sharable to anyone outside of paperpage.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED – PERSONAL DATA:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (”Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, First name and/or last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province (Country), ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data Marital status e.t.c…
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. We collect personal identifications of our users (You) at several places (pages). If the users (You) do not choose to provide personal identifications (information) that we request, we may not be in the better position to properly assess your request for the level of services we provide.
we use client personal ID and name and personal details for the verification of users and to avoid fraudulent. and without the concern of user we are not able to get those details. and we use it for the recovery purpose of the users.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA:
SECURITY COOKIES: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA: We may use the collected data for various purposes, a) To provide and maintain the services,
b) To notify you about changes to our services
c) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services when you choose to do so
d) To provide customer care and support
e) To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
f) To monitor the usage of the service
g) To detect, prevent and address technical issues. e.t.c…
WHAT WE DO NOT COLLECT?
We certainly not collecting any type of Porn videos, porn audios which includes child porn, porn data (files, pictures, tables e.t.c…) unless until it will not be restricted by law [for example ‘sexual harassment’ educational video, this is law related subject to analyse and research to give good guidance to women in public places and work places and in living places. Hence explanation or demonstration video in this subject cannot even remotely classified as porn video or data]. If we come across or we are informed about porn categories as aforesaid, we immediately delete the said data and “further we would inform the local law enforcement agencies regarding such actions”. We do not even allow temporary transmission of such data too.
TRANSFER OF DATA:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA:
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our website.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong-doing in connection with the services.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
SECURITY OF DATA:
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SECURITY OF DATA:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (server, storage e.t.c…) in any form and size, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites or domains which we do not own. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such other websites or domains and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You are requested to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
We are currently using hosting services associated with third party services. Any videos, images, pictures, files, audio e.t.c… that are uploaded by the users are being hosted using third party hosting services. Though we often try to take Any videos, images, pictures, files, audio e.t.c… backups and other data for future references and future re-distributions if necessary, we cannot guarantee as of now that your Any videos, images, pictures, files, audio e.t.c… shall be safe with the third party hosting services.
SPAM/SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless you choose to provide it to us, we do not collect sensitive personal information from you using the Website. This includes your aadhar/social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background, or trade union memberships. If you elect to submit such information to us, it will be subject to this Privacy and Spam Policy.
WE are opposed to spam. We will only send e-mails to users who explicitly requested to receive an e-mail from us.
If you send us email with questionnaire or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questionnaire or comments, and we may save those for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, AADHAR/social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications to you.
Payment/Purchases: We use "Razorpay payment gateway" to service payments for our products and services (as of now “advertisements” and "Pro Package"). We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- Razorpay:Collects personal information such as your name, e-mail address, zip code, and payment information. Upon making a purchase via Stripe, your will receive e-mail confirmations to the e-mail address you provide during your purchase. These e-mails are sent through various services as outlined below.
PAPERPAGE refund policy
"Product" means “Advertising”. There is no product directly saleable in our website by us except “Advertising”. We may perhaps provide refund for your purchase on our product “Advertising” depends upon the following policies:
- If your purchase is accidentally made not by you but by using your account, then “with proper proof” (at-least with a reasonable convincing cause/excuse) and with full details you may request a refund on email@example.com.
- If your purchase is done by you in your account or by using your account there shall be no refund or no refund will be issued.
- You shall have to raise your refund request within 48 hours from the date/time of purchase of our product (“Advertising” only).
- Once you have generated your request within 48 hours as aforesaid, Our team will look into it and will get back to you to confirm it. After confirmation made and the refund is being accepted by us, the refund will be made to you from 7 to 45 days (inasmuch as we are using third party payment gateway and we have to provide refund as per their terms only). If our payment gateway allows us, we may refund you immediately.
- Kindly note that refund policy is not “Money Back Guarantee”.
- If our product is not working (software problem) and you prove the same with us then we will give your money back within 7 to 45 days as the case may be (depends upon the third party payment gateway we are using).
The following is our payment gateway provider refund chargeback (in case of your refund is being accepted by us your refund will be done only as per their refund policy):
For the prevention of chargebacks, Razorpay only does source refunds. It means that money is refunded to the payment method that the customer used to make the payment. For example, if a credit card was used to make the payment, the refund is pushed to the same credit card. Similarly, in the case of UPI payments, the refund is pushed to the VPA used while making the payment.
If a chargeback is received for an instantly refunded payment, the processed refund will have a UTR (Unique Transfer Reference) in the callback. This UTR appears against the ARN (Application Reference Number) parameter in the Refund entity. The UTR serves as a proof of refund completed between you and Razorpay.
Additionally, Razorpay passes the RRN (Razorpay Reference Number) of the payment in the Fund Transfer Request sent for the refund. This ties the instant refund back to the parent payment, thereby, serving as a proof of the refund. This data can also be used as a defense against a future chargeback or arbitration case. Also see https://razorpay.com/docs/payments/refunds/